Terms & Conditions
The prices indicated were established on the basis of the effective economic situation at the day of your reservation. We reserve the right to reflect on them the price increases imposed by the provisions of service before the date of your stay.
An advance payment equal to 30% of the rental rate is required at the reservation. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
#### Included :
* Cleaning of the house before the arrival.
* Linens and towels changed every week.
* Swimming pool towels
* Cleaning and swimming pool maintenance.
* Middle week cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and floor. (Kitchen not included)
* Water / Hot water
* Air Condition / Electricity limited. Villa XX
#### Extra services / extra charges
* Electricity more than the limit per week = 0,15 € / KWH
* More people = 30 € / person per night
* Extra cleaning = 15 € / hour
* Extra change of linen and towels = 10 € / person
* Cook = 90 € / meal (meals' cost not included)
### Rental Rules
This is a NON SMOKING property.
*PETS*. Pets are permitted in rental units only with prior approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture and swimming pool at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture or in swimming pool may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The property owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that humans or pets may incur while on the premises.
Any cancellation must be sent by registered letter, on strength of postmark
* Cancellation more than 120 days before the arrival date, we keep 10% of the total price of the stay.
* Cancellation between 120 days and 60 days before the arrival date, we keep 50% of the total price of the stay.
* Cancellation between 60 days and 30 days before the arrival date, we keep 75% of the total price of the stay.
* Less than 30 days, we keep 100% of the price of the stay.
### Security deposit and customer responsability
* At your arrival you will be asked for a guarantee deposit paid in cash or by credit card. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent or other fees; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
* No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
* No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
* All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
* All keys are left on the kitchen table.
* All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
* No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
* The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
If for any reason the security deposit was not asked, you are responsible for damage caused by improper use of the villa and payment for repairs or replacement of damaged items will be requested.
### Falsified bookings
Any booking obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
### Swimming pool (for accommodation with swimming pool)
The swimming pool is not supervised. We decline any responsibility in case of accident. (Be careful of the children)
### Maximum occupancy
The maximum number of guests is limited for each property.
* Villa XX – 5 persons
Extra people could be accepted after prior agreement from the manager and an additional charge of 30 € per person per night for guests in addition will be assessed.
### Minimum stay
The properties require a seven (7) night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than seven days, the guest will be charged the seven-night rate. Shorter minimum stays may be allowed during low season.
### Do not flush anything in the toilet
No feminine products or toilet paper should be flushed at anytime. Please use the bins in each toilet. If it is found that something has been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
We release ourselves from all disturbances generated by the climatic phenomena. Any stay that we would be in the obligation to cancel entirely will involve in simply refunding of the sums paid by the customer without the allowance for him to claim. Any stay interrupted because of the customer, for some any reason that it is, cannot give rise to a refunding.
### Written exceptions
Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
We recommend you take out travel insurance for your trip.
Thank you for choosing our home for your Holiday.
We hope that you have a pleasant stay.